Join Us February 23, 2023
At the center of any federal, state or local agencies’ mission is data. More than any time in history, government leaders rely on data to analyze possibilities and make effective decisions. It drives almost every aspect of government services, from cyber threat detection, to national security strategy, to mission critical support operations. With large swaths of data flooding the doors of government agencies, understanding how to harness its full potential is critical. While the collection and storage of data is nothing new, its imperative leaders are prepared to find innovative and impactful ways to leverage the power of data and act on its value.
You will leave this event with a better understanding of:
- Data governance and compliance;
- The role of the Chief Data Officer and a data-driven culture;
- The impact of a federated data system and interoperability;
- Innovative technologies like RPA and AI’s impact on providing insights and expediting decision-making;
- The growing importance of data mining and analysis; and
- Important considerations in security and privacy concerns.
Free for Government/Military*
Washington Technology Insider: $165
*must provide valid .gov/.mil email address for government registration. Embedded contractors are subject to Industry price
EARN CPE CREDITS
GovExec is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.