Join us December 12th, 2023 at 8:30am ET!
Government agencies working to implement President Biden’s executive order on customer experience and reimagine their citizen services around life experiences must take a holistic approach to customer experience. Consistent omnichannel communications, user-centered design, intuitive digital processes, brand trust, and privacy and security are all building blocks to delivering seamless services and meeting customer expectations.
At a time when trust in government is still at historic lows and citizens increasingly demand services online, the imperative to streamline services has never been more important.
During this workshop, government and industry experts will share lessons and case studies from successful customer experience initiatives. Leaders will detail why technology and design are at the core of customer experience and highlight how agencies touching the same life experience can best collaborate.
Attendees will leave with an improved understanding of:
- How specific customer experience improvements can be embedded within larger IT modernization efforts
- Implementation progress of the CX EO and PMA and what gaps remain
- How to leverage automation and artificial intelligence to manage omnichannel communications
- How to balance cybersecurity and digital services
- Funding vehicles available for customer experience improvements
- Best practices in website design and rollout
Free for Government/Military*
Washington Technology Insider: $165
*must provide valid .gov/.mil email address for government registration. Embedded contractors are subject to Industry price
EARN CPE CREDITS
GovExec is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: WWW.NASBAREGISTRY.ORG.